Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm finally doing it...

I've had a blast keeping up with all my friends through their blogs. Well here I am. My very own blog. I was a little resistant to the idea because I figured it'd be one more thing I didn't keep up on very well. I just recently learned that they can be printed like a journal so I'm sold. Now I don't have to write in a journal. All my important things will be preserved via the blog mode. Of course not everything can be shared on the internet, but I wouldn't want everything preserved anyway. If I don't want you to read it, I don't want my great grandkids to read it either. Stephen would call that "Mariah logic". I would just remind him that it's endearing. My next post will include a collage of our summer highlights. Ashley, there will be pictures of the yard. :)

6 comments:

Sharron said...

Oh my little girl. She's got her own blog. I am so proud!
OXOX, Ma

Ashley said...

I love it! I am sooo glad you finally started one of these and I was able to find your mom's link too! Is it okay if I put your link on my blog? You have to get pictures up really soon of the boys and the yard, I need to see the landscaping. Wow, I am slowly realizing how attached to Tucson I really am...I really want to see what happens if I show Rebekah a picture of Garrett on your blog.

Dansie Family said...

okay, i just saw your mom's and said she needed to get you on the wagon (cuz i have been checking from your comments on other blogs and you hadn't jumped on) but alas here is your very own blog. way to go and welcome to the blogosphere.

Unknown said...

Yo, FINALLY! Thanks for blogging. Now I can see what's going on with you more often! I laughed out loud at your post. You're right, if you don't want us reading something, you definitely don't want your grandkids either! Smart girl!

Liz said...

Mariah!!
Found you on Angie's blog and welcome to the blogging world!!
It's been a lot of fun seeing you around more lately.

Linda said...

I am so proud of you! And I see your Mom has one now, too. Congratulations both of you. This will be fun, and it really doesn't that long--only a couple of hours a day! TeeHee!