Friday, December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas??

Or something like that.


Currently, Stephen, the big boys and several of the neighbor kids are having a large water fight. They're equipped with water balloons, guns and hoses. All of them are soaking wet. I heard Stephen on the roof a bit ago and have the house surrounded by water blasting kids.

Saddest part is they came to the door asking if I could come out and see something. Fortunately I was nursing at the time so Stephen grabbed his mega water gun (that was taken off the market due to injuries it caused) and went out.

Gotta love Christmas in the desert!

My sympathies to all the sufferers of snowy places. Snow is something I like to look at for about 5 minutes and then I'm done.
{;-D

5 comments:

Sharron said...

I want the whole world to know that that this weird strange child was RAISED BETTER THAN THIS!!!

We need snow, and I am not talking about that awful desert broom fuzzy stuff that is blowing around killing our allergies!!!

Anonymous said...

>in the dessert!

Like pies and cakes and stuff like that? :)

Brianna said...

Hey, I'd love some snow too! Like the year Tati was born would be nice. Not enough to ruin your day, but enough to go out and play in for a few hours and take great pics. One great thing about Tucson is, we can go see snow up on the mountain. I am itching to go do that this year!!!

Mariah said...

Oops...I do like pies and cakes too. :-D

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, of course it's my brother who pointed out the spelling/grammar error. We're good at doing that in my family, and I'd rather have him do it than me.

I can't even count how many times this winter (or just the past two weeks) I've said to Ethan, "We're getting jobs somewhere warm!" Seriously, I'm going to decide where to apply for jobs based purely on latitude and elevation. Snow in mountains none in the valley is perfect for me.