Monday, December 27, 2010

My Little Stocking Stuffer

I've always thought little babies in stockings were so cute. This Christmas was my chance. None of our stocking were wide enough to slip a baby in, but Brianna had this pretty one that did work.

Lynneah is a long scrawny little girl, skinny enough to fit and eventually squirm all the way in.





Doesn't she looked thrilled with it? I thought I'd caught one with her smiling, but it was blurry. :-( She was having nothing to do with curling her arms up in a cute little pose. Those arms are out in every one. sigh...I tried.


I might have to beg Brianna to borrow it again so I can try to get a little better shot...unless she or my mom caught a good one.

5 comments:

Sharron said...

I got the smile, I'll check and see if it is clear.

Brianna said...

I don't have the pics on the computer yet. But I'll try to do that by the end of the week and send them to you so you can see if there's one you like. But the expression you caught says it all if you ask me! :)

It was fun to be there and take such cute pictures...I've really missed having babies to do that with. And I'm hoping one of the girl cousin pics came out well. I will be excited to have one of those around the house! :) YAY girl cousins!

Anonymous said...

You're the next Anne Geddes--Christmas style!

Unknown said...

Ah that's soooo cute!

Courtney said...

Cute idea. Hope you had a good Christmas.