Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh Garrett What Can I Say...

While reviewing for Garrett's KINDERGARTEN test...


(Pointing to 'S') Me: "Say a word that begins with this letter."

Garrett: "SSSSSSEX!"

(Freaking out in my mind) Me: "What word? Say it again." (Thinking he might be trying to say sIx)

Garrett: "SSSSSEX!"

(Still freaking out) Me: "What is that?"

Garrett: "I dunno. Sock! yeah sock!"

Yeah that's better...


OH MY HEAVENS PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT FOR THE REAL TEST! Can you imagine what kind of family they'll think he comes from if that's the word he says?!?

4 comments:

Sharron said...

Yeah!!! Finally some pictures of my other cute grandkids!!!

Dunklees said...

Bwahahahahaha! That is too funny! Had d he known what that word really means he wouldn't have ever said it.

Brianna said...

Yeah, if he really knew what it meant he wouldn't have said it. lol. That word is used so commonly, and all over the place...it's crazy! I only wish we had the power to censor people at will, then our kids could be kids a bit longer!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Wow, Ethan and I just had an awesome laugh.