Sunday, November 20, 2011

Garrett: "Mom, when I went potty I forgot that I had to pull down my underwear.

Hmmmm, think before you respond to this one mom...


As the song "There's a Bug in My Margarita" ended on the radio and we pulled into the driveway Lincoln enlightened me with "There's a BUG in my sandwich!" while I unbuckled him.



During the Campbell's Soup green bean casserole commercial on TV...

Gabriel: "Ugh! Green Beans. Mom let's not make that." (The horrified tone in his voice was hilarious.)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh, we are so having Green Bean casserole! Eat it and love it little man! :)

Funny what yummy things kids arent even willing to try because it might contain a vegetable! Hehe!

We're excited to have you all over on Thanksgiving! :)

Sharron said...

If the green beans are cut up very short, they don't fight them nearly as much. It's so worth the time to avoid such a battle!