Friday, October 26, 2012

Lynneah's "Pacifier"

Lynneah hasn't used a pacifier for over a year now, but the baby she got for her birthday has a pacifier and she looooves it...the baby and the pacifier. The funniest part is that it's not a normal shaped pacifier, just a little nub that goes in the doll's mouth, yet she walks around with that nub in her mouth all the time. I hope she doesn't end up biting it off or it won't stay in the doll's mouth.

I know "ethnic" babies came out of a politically correct movement, but I have to say I'm glad my brown kids can have brown babies that look like them. I'm still waiting for the half Mexican baby with Asian eyes to hit the market so I can buy it for Lynneah, but till that happens I'm glad they have brown babies with brown eyes and hair for her to play with. Notice her hand is the same color as the doll. It's perfect.

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Looks likes a little blonde girl that used to hold her baby brother sucking on his pacifier, doesn't it? She needs little pony tails sticking straight out though ;-)

Alison said...

Love to see updates and pictures of your kids. I adore all those Maskey kids. They are all so adorable.

Liz said...

That is adorable! Kids are so funny and fun. Ellie has the same pair of footy pajamas and I think they are so adorable!