Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Little Gem


We have a tough dynamic with these two.

They are separated at the table for meals.
They are separated in the van for rides.
They are in separate bedrooms.
They go on separate outings with Grandma and Grandpa.
They are separated on the bench at church.
They're just tough, so cute, but tough.
We decided they don't have to be best friends, but they do have to be civil and polite to each other...easier said that done we're learning.
By keeping them as separated, and out of each other's space, as much as possible the whole be polite and civil thing actually happens once in a while.

Lincoln's noggin gave Garrett a black eye so, of course, I had to get pictures of it.

Look what a gem I got!!

I'm in love with this shot of them. 
Their eyes are happy.
Their smiles are real.
It makes me want to smile back.

It's getting printed nice and big, framed, and placed prominently in the house for us all to see everyday. 

1 comment:

Sheffer's said...

What is it about boys 2 & 3 that they have to butt heads about everything??!! I would frame that pic too. It's a great shot. I don't think I have any pictures of Caleb and Roman living each other voluntarily.