Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lincoln


Tummy Time

Lincoln has been rolling for several weeks now....the time of putting him somewhere and finding him somewhere else is nearing. He manages to squirm all over the place now. He's so anxious to be mobile and get into everything that his brothers are getting into.


I love his round, bald little noggin'. Sometimes he'll just look at ya out of the corner of his eye; when you look over he'll give you the hugest smile ever.


We have a random combo of cameras right now and my pictures are more of a disaster than ever. Hopefully someday I can get them organized enough to get better pictures put up. You know in all that spare time I eat my bon bons and drink Perrier maybe I'll work on pictures. {;-D

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Our little bowling ball is an impatient one, isn't he? He will join the other two soon, and they will be only too willing to show him the ropes! My little girl will never be bored . . . guess that will be OK. My mom knew that I would never be bored by the time she was two. Embrace these times, they do pass really fast!

Brianna said...

Hey, I think those pics are really cute! :) Soon, when we get together, there will be 5 mobile kids...what ever will we do? Maybe its time to get a padded room, and helmets for each kid. Then we can sit down and relax and enjoy a chat while they just play, play, play!

Sharron said...

Bri, you forgot the drain in the padded room, Papa's idea!