Friday, September 18, 2009

Perspectives of a 3 year old...

Garrett loves to tell me about all the things he's gonna do when he becomes a "gril" (girl).

He can't wait to go to water ro-a-bics (aerobics) and blow bubbles and jump.

The other day I was nursing Lincoln and Garrett came in and said, "When I a "gril" I going to feed my baby too." I asked, "Oh yeah? How are you going to do that?" He had the answer instantly! "I going to get LONG boo boos, so he can drink milk."

Seriously?!? Did he really say long? --NO--NO--NO-- They sure have a way of making you feel...well...deflated. No pun intended.

Poor Me.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

In the words of Tati, that little boy is a "Funny, funny guy!"

Unknown said...

oh that is so hilarious! I can't wait until Raiden starts talking so he can embarrass me like that. :)

I'll tell Ryan you say hello!

Alison said...

Your boys always say the funniest things. What a trip they are!

Liz said...

LOL I sure needed a laugh this evening. Your little boys are adorable. Itsn't it awesome how brutally honest they are?

Liz said...

there is a lot of humor at the Maskey house, and i love how you share with us.

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I like to call them deflated capri sun boxes!!