Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bountiful Baskets Holiday Schedule

Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday the distribution schedule has been modified.

We WILL be doing it again this weekend. You can order again or try it out today. Go to bountifulbaskets.org to contribute. The contribution deadline is tonight. The entire modified holiday schedule will also be posted there. Starting in January we'll be back to the regular bi-weekly delivery schedule again. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or call me if you know me well enough to have my number. :+) Happy Produce!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love your "call me if..." comment! :) Thanks for letting me know. I have a completely empty fridge...so I just might get a basket this week too!

Unknown said...

We ordered, and I am so excited for the pumpkin cake!