Sunday, October 24, 2010

She's Here!!

I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to NOT be pregnant anymore.

She came fast...so fast in fact I got to do it all natural with NO epidural. To all the people that taut the greatness of natural childbirth I D I S A G R E E ! ! If you want to see a couple pictures you can check her out on my Ma's blog. She's beckoning me at the moment.

I'll be posting all about her arrival...complete with pictures on one of the days Stephen is off this week. She looks a lot like Garrett. I keep looking down and thinking, "who put Garrett in pink?" Then I remember... I have a girl!

Fun times. Hope my pump arrives tomorrow. Off to feed and try to settle in for the night.

5 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

SO happy for you! I agree, not being pregnant is the best part!! Fast labors are the best, I'm glad it went that way for you. I promise your recovery is much faster without the drugs.
Did your mom tell you I predicted you to have her on the 10/20/10? I WIN!!! Thanks for accommodating!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations Mariah! Hope you all are doing well.

Brianna said...

We are super excited...and so happy for you! :) (Confession...I've already bought her a dress! I couldn't resist!!!)

Ashley said...

Congrats! I had already heard from your mom's blog, but I am so happy you had fast labor and now at least your bills will be lower with no epidural costs, right? She is so cute, you know I think Garrett is adorable and I would love to see the girl version in real life! Can't wait to hear more. Oh, and we love the name and spelling!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I hope you enjoy having a girl and that she provides a very nice contrast to your three boys. Have fun with her!