Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winterhaven Lights


Don't you love the symmetry of this fuzzy night picture? I do, symmetry is good, it makes me happy.
Looking at more Christmas lights makes me happy too.



;-D Pretty clever. :-D


Uh, yeah Lincoln's asleep again. You noticing a pattern? It's because he wakes up WAY too early every morning, is sketchy on taking an afternoon nap, and is chronically exhausted and grumpy.


I think this is the coolest lookin' tree ever! I'm pretty sure that even if I had a cool tree like that there is no way I could talk Stephen into lighting it that way.

This was a favorite. The guy who lives here is an engineer and set his entire house and yard to lights and music as the water fountain danced to the rhythm. 
It was fantastic!


These last 3 posts are completely out of order. Why did I do it that way? I have no idea, it would have been just as easy to do it in the right order. We've had a busy break...I'm ready for school to be back in session. My how my tune has changed; I used to live for breaks from school back in the day when I worked in them and didn't have all the yahoos running a muck at home.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You guys saw a lot of lights this year! Glad we could share a bit of the night with you here as well! :)

Linda said...

It was good to catch up on your beautiful family! I'm glad you don't just vegetate at this stage of your pregnancy, but get out and do some really fun family things.