Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Zoo Lights

The Zoo lets you take pictures with Santa for free with your own camera. I thought it was very nice of them. I do have a confession...We were running really late that night. Stephen didn't get home from working till 5:50, 10 minutes before we were supposed to meet up, and I was going a little crazy...oh ok I admit it A LOT crazy. We were meeting with my brother's family. When we finally got there I found them in the Santa line. I knew if we waited in the back of the line we wouldn't get to have any time with the cousins, soooo we slipped in line with them. I know I hate people like that, but I did get my kids through as fast as I could and didn't insist on the "perfect" picture. I checked for super dirty looks and didn't notice any...it was pretty dark though.


Santa: "Whoa! What a worm!"
Yes, she sure is...no calm sweet cuddly baby girl for us. She's every bit as wild as her brothers.


After the very important business of putting in requests to Santa it was time to play with the cousins. 
Aren't they all so cute!


Catching the Snow
I'm told you only want to catch said snow on your hands, NOT your tongue. :-D Ha Ha Ha It was made with some kind of soap mixture.

Then my battery died in the camera so you'll have to trust me that the lights looked cool and the kids had fun.

My dear old camera humored me for one last picture of the whole gang.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

The Zoo lights were so pretty!!! And the Lady giving out the REALLY dirty looks was in line AHEAD of us. So I think you were fine! :) Thanks for sharing part of the night with us!