Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Giggles

We had one last ultrasound today to make sure that Giggles is still assembled correctly.

She looked good. 
 
As far as we could tell she's still a she, her feet were curled up and not allowing a clear shot. We got a profile shot...sorta. Her head is really low at this point and the tech had a lot of trouble being able to see or measure it. Her head being so low is probably the reason I keep getting shooting, alternating, nerve pain down my legs. I look pretty cool trying to walk when she decides to start moving that head around.

She's approximately 7 lbs 3 oz. That's one ounce less than Garrett when he was born. 7 lb babies are the perfect size, small enough for a newborn experience, big enough you're not afraid of breaking them. We're looking at another 8+ pounder if she comes soon, WAY too big if I go all the way to my due date. :-)

Just down to waiting now...

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking good! :)

Liz said...

Okay I posted one response and it just went "POOF" and vanished into thin air! I can't believe "Little Ms. Giggles" is almost ready to make her appearance. Good luck and hears wishing for a healthy baby! Keep us posted.

Linda said...

I'm so glad I got to see her today, her birth day! She is beautiful and you looked very happy!