Thursday, April 26, 2012

Say Cheese!


We were back into the Pediatrician to check on her wheezing when I finally caught THIS
I'm pretty proud of myself...and glad I remembered to turn the flash off so her eyes were actually open. :-)

Update on the wheezing: 
She's STILL doing it, only now it's loud enough to hear with the naked ear. It's been going on since last Monday. She still hasn't been able to receive her 2 month vaccinations and I'm freaked out about her catching Pertussis. It's just about guaranteed fatal in a baby this young with such small air ways. The breathing treatment they gave her made her SO mad. While I waited for the Dr to come back in and check her breathing I nursed to calm her down. She fell sound asleep, out for the count, floppy kind of sleep. I just left her sprawled on my lap sleeping when the Dr came in. It was the first time she's been that relaxed and the room was quiet (no other kids in tow making noise) while listening to her breathe.

The Dr discovered she has a heart murmur...

I'll be adding a visit to the Cardiologist to my list of Urologist, Imaging (ultrasound & x-ray) for Garrett; ENT, Speech Therapist for Lynneah and the Chiropractor for me...if I get super lucky. ;-)
Hope we get answers at least.

No comments: