Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Ol' Noggin !

Is that not the most kissable big bald noggin you've ever seen?


Our Little Lincoln has had a big head since birth. Recently, when he was in for his 12 month well check, the Pediatrician thought it'd be a good idea to do a head sonogram just to make sure there wasn't anything underlying. All I can say is that this kid that doesn't like ANYTHING touching his head was NOT a fan of the goopy gel stuff all of the top of his head. It was weird looking into his head. I could recognize some of the structures as brain structures, but had no idea of the names. Then I noticed a little worm lookin' thing in the middle of his brain. I'm no doctor, but last time I checked there isn't anything that moves inside our brains. I asked the sonogram tech what it was. Apparently, the movement of blood looks like a worm moving around. Hmmm......

He was mad at me for holding him still for quite a while....


but during the ride home finally forgave me and thoroughly enjoyed those shoes of his.

See those little teeth poking out? Yeah, he was over 1 when he finally started growing those,

THEY HURT LIKE MAD WHEN THEY BITE YOU.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I can tell you are thoroughly enjoying Lincoln, but why not, he is such a cute little guy. Glad he had a blood worm in his head and not a brain worm!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

His big feet remind me of my Ben's! At 2 he had size 10.5 feet. SERIOUSLY HUGE!!

Courtney said...

Hope everything looked well. That would be interesting/weird to see the brain like that.

Brianna said...

It does appear he loves those shoes! Glad all is well, and that you've been forgiven! :)

pawlowski said...

He is so adorable Mariah!! Hope everything turned out all right!