Monday, March 1, 2010

Daddy's In Charge!

So I was across town the other night and Stephen was home alone with all the kids. He's a pretty empathetic husband because he has spent quite a bit of time taking care of the sweet little dears. When I send him a text because it's one of THOSE days he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

These are the messages he sent to me throughout the night. They were capped by the above picture. {;-D


6:50 PM Lincoln ate a scoop of Sloppy Joe sauce. Should be a stuffed little piggy.

7:10 PM Now he's eaten half a bun, 4 peach slices & 7 graham cracker sticks & still wants more.

7:31 PM Now he just peed all over me, himself & the floor while I was trying to put butt paste on him. Grrrrr. (followed by a funny angry face that Blackberry has in it)

7:31 PM Hope you enjoy the play by play. Now he's fascinated with the spotbot. (I highly recommend a Bissell Spotbot for kids and/or pets, bought online where it's way cheaper of course!)

7:53 PM That last one (the above picture) is self explanatory....

I think Lincoln did a good job of summing up the night.


3 comments:

Sharron said...

At least we'll let om think he is, it'll make him feel good about himself . . .

Brianna said...

Having daddy be in charge from time to time really lets them know we do more than just sit on our butts and play with kids all day!!! I throughly enjoy when they come to that understanding! :)

Cherise said...

I bet he appreciates you after his daddy time