Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Pitcher is Half Full...

Garrett has this infectious laugh of pure delight...
only problem is it usually means someone's getting hurt, about to get hurt, something just got broken or ruined, and he's about to get in trouble.

I LOVE his laugh...when he's in my line of sight...


As we sat down for dinner the other night "the laugh" erupted from the table. I spun around at lighting speed ready to put him in time out for whatever mess had just happened.
I was met with, "Lynneah's face is smashed! She looks SO funny!!"

Definitely had to agree with him.


Then Gabriel craned his neck around for a look at Lincoln.
He declared, "Lincoln looks like an old man!"

The fact that Lincoln always looks like an old man helped I'm sure.

Why the long face my boy?

And there you have it...the reason my pitcher is half full.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Favorite post ever!!!