Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sassy took the two big boys to the book "vegetable" (festival) Saturday. While we were down two kids we got very industrious and cleaned the kitchen/dining/living room. I'm SO not a fan of the "great room" concept. We washed the curtains, cleaned the ceiling fans, and scrubbed till our hearts were content. The wall of food behind the table still needs attention though. I'll be adding a Saturday chore for the boys; it's called "Doors, Walls, and Baseboards". They get a magic eraser and can scrub their own mess off of my doors, walls, and baseboards. :-) I should specify Stephen did all of the high up stuff because the last time I climbed higher than my bed I nearly broke my neck. 
I have zero balance.


Lincoln was actually behaving pretty decently, which was a nice change from his new found identity as a 3 year old. (3 is SO SO SO much worse than 2! I'll take a "terrible 2" any day over 3.) He'd gotten a little bit quiet...
Who needs toys when an infant carrier, freshly washed curtains, and an empty paper towel tube is all the entertainment you need.

1 comment:

sharron m huish said...

He sure loves his little cubbies, whatever they may be at the moment.