Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blessing Day


As good as the Family Photo gets...

The Dress.
It's made out of the remaining scraps from my wedding dress. Kenzie's dress pretty much used up everything that Lynneah's didn't use. My blessing dress request is always to make it a mini wedding dress. :-)
I've always like the "My Three White Dresses" poem, and wanted it to work for any girls I had. We're definitely on the right track.


Just liked how she looked here.

What's a blessing without out jewelry? 

My sister made the white and pink rose necklace and bracelet and my niece made the blue bracelet.
 I LOVE them!! Girls are fun.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

oh m, she is so beautiful!

supersheffam said...

Such a beautiful little girl, Mariah. I still have a hard time believing that we're all grown up and you have 5 kids! :D You make beautiful kids. Congrats!

Linda said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful baby daughter, and beautiful Mommy!

Alison said...

She is too adorable. I think she looks a little like Gabriel. Maybe it's just me but she reminds me of him. I can't believe you have 5 and 3 of them are so little. I think my 4 might kill me off. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree--beautiful dress, beautiful daughter, beautiful family! What a great idea for doing something productive with the wedding dress. No idea what I'll do with mine--maybe donate it to a museum?

Brianna said...

The dress was gorgeous! And Arianna was so touched that you took a pic of her wearing the bracelet she made. Thank you!

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

That is such a great idea about the dress! Did you use the actual wedding dress you wore to make their dresses or did you have left over pieces? Beautiful baby!!!