Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't you love when...


you get home from shopping, with all the kids in tow, and discover they've turned you into a THEIF!?!

Towards the end of putting all the groceries away I discovered these two candy bars. I thought, "Those dang kids! I just wasted money on candy bars that you know I'm gonna end up eating and my butt is gonna end up keeping." I checked the receipt and discovered that I hadn't wasted any money at all because they WEREN'T THERE! I was really annoyed that I had to go back to the store and pay for them. Needless to say the big boys knew how annoyed I was when I got done.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow. That stinks. Going to the store once is bad enough! My girls haven't pulled that one yet, but if they did, they'd know just how annoyed I was too!

Sharron said...

At least it wasn't something really dumb like a half eaten roll of Tums, or a half eaten bell pepper . . . or half eaten bunch of grapes. And then there was the scarfed up banana . . Oh wait, that was Tati in Sunflower one day. I had the cashier weigh a banana and had Tati pay for it. the cashier that argued with me about it was the one that knew how annoyed I was!

Brianna said...

Okay, okay...so my kids have never done it under MY watch! hehe. Apparently Tati's been hungry for bananas and way too fast for Granny Nanny! lol. Too Funny!

Liz said...

Proud of you for taking them back it would have been so easy to say "Oh Well" and forget it. Crystal's kids are real good to "Shop" for grandma...I have to watch very closely or I buy all kinds of fun things!