Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't Know If I Should Be Worried Or Not...

I always have background noise on, namely the TV, when I'm at home. It's not a good thing, I know, but it is what it is.

Today "Say Yes to the Dress" came on. All I've really ever seen of it is what ever I saw till I changed the channel to something I liked better. Today I came in, plopped down to nurse again and changed the channel. Gabriel looked over and said, "No Mom! I want to watch that." When I questioned exactly why he wanted to watch a show about picking wedding dresses he had a perfectly logical answer. "So I can know what to buy for Blianca (Bianca) when she...if she...marries me someday."

He's gotten pretty excited to bring the Helzberg Diamond ad, that comes in the mail, to me too. Maybe he can be my shopping buddy someday. I'm thinkin' he'll have a happy wife someday. {;-D

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, I think if more men had started thinking about these sorts of things earlier in life there would be more happy wives out there. Instead most get frustrated when they drop a gazillion hints and you still get something totally different. hehe. He's too funny!

Sharron said...

Only if he has the taste she likes!!