Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Lonely Little Petunia in An Onion Patch


I'm so glad I get to see more of this lately. The cocktail of acid controllers seem to be working a little better...finally.

Stephen says all the accessories that come with girls are silly. HA! He has no idea what's comin'. I've decided to condition her. She gets a bow everyday, whether we leave or not, so that way she'll be used to it and maybe let me put them on her for longer. I know eventually it'll get pulled off the second I put it on, but if it's just part of life maybe I'll get a little longer.


I just like this one.
This is the first day-time nap she's taken in her own bed *not* the swing. That's something else she'll need to get used to. Someday she's going to weigh too much for the swing and have to know how to sleep in a bed.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey! Starting young definitely helps...and soon you will find her NEEDING you to put a bow in before she can leave. Or, for my girls, right now they are into headbands. I LOVE the accessories that come with little girl stuff. I just wish mine weren't growing up so fast! :(

Brianna said...

P.S. The sleeping picture reminds me of Tati was she was a newborn. Funny..You'd never think that when she was awake...but something about her sleeping seems very familar!

We hope to get to see you guys soon! We miss you.

Dansie Family said...

so cute. i didn;t take you for a girly girl. i'm lucky to get my girls' hair brushed. bows are very rare, but very cute.

Sharron said...

Well, Elizabeth, you must have missed her "preppy" year up at camp. it was so embarrassing!