Wednesday, July 25, 2012

8!

Nothing quite like an 8 out of your lactose free/soy free chocolate chips.
(They are actually really good.!)



We took them all to see Ice Age...3D!
This was their first 3D experience because we're cheap and never could stomach the extra charge...actually it was their first movie in the theater since...well...I can't remember. It's been a while I guess.
It was hilarious watching them as things in the movie came straight at them.
In true Ice Age form they laughed themselves silly.



This is the cool sunset that met us as we left.

What do you do for a kid that is NEVER full?
An all you can eat buffet of course, followed by a full night's sleep to process the soy that I'm sure was in it.


We've been working on this kid for 8 whole years now...CRAZY!

He asked, "When will I be 8?"
"It's your birthday today."
"No, what minute will I be 8?"

At 3:30 that afternoon I informed him that it was official.
"Huh...I don't feel like I'm 8."

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We took our 2 boys to see Ice Age two weeks ago (Ithink) but just the regular one (I don't like to pay for the 3D films either because they are more expensive and I know they wont leave the glasses on). They both liked it too. Where/what brand of chocolate chips do you buy? Are they just lactose free or completely dairy free (we have one with severe dairy and egg allergies)?

Sharron said...

You should have used a platter to feed him and saved some extra trips to the buffet!