Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How to Feed Your Toddler...

Place food in appropriately sized bowl.

Make meal time fun for your child.
( Don't turn your back on them for one second or you never know what will happen.)

Hose off in the back yard.


She's been sick too. It's left her with a cough that results in puking, all over, multiple times a day. Welcome to a child that had a diaphragmatic hernia. Apparently this is super common with these kiddos.
 
 
I was cuddling her while she was sick; Gabriel walked by and, so matter of factly, said,
"She's Princess Fussy Face today."

2 comments:

Alison said...

When it comes to dinner and kids, whatever works right?! Hope everyone is getting better.

Brianna said...

Rinsing off in the back yard is definitely key! ;) Apparently I had a knack for putting my bowls of messy foods on my head when I was little. Heehee.

Arianna used to throw up ALL the time. Different reason, but I can definitely relate. Not much fun at all, that's for sure. Hang in there.

Are they all better now?