Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Assortment of Pictures From My Phone

I was all the way across the room and it was a phone, but this is kinda what Kenzie is lookin' like these days.

"A Leprechaun hole!!"
I'm such an awesome Mom, I took the picture, THEN told him to pull his hand out before he got bit. :-)
Garrett's discovery while we waited for Gabriel after school.

Jammies at mid-afternoon...check.
Pink heart "girlo" blanket...check.
Death grip on weapon...check.
Hog tied by Daddy...check.
Quiet...check.

Lynheah's first picture. She was quiet during scriptures, but ONLY if she was taking pictures with my phone.

We have a balcony off our Master Bedroom. THIS is one of the sunsets we got to watch from it. It looked way cooler in real life; phone cameras just can't capture them well. You get the idea though. We're excited to get it all decked out and hang out watching the sun go down.
*In the interest of full disclosure, we have this view but also two large water tanks off to the right.*

Lynneah brings a whole new meaning to "Little Urchin". Seriously, she can pull it off well. I got her up from her nap and started to get her dressed then thought, "eh, who cares" and left her this way. A short time later after she discovered the markers weren't locked up anymore I was grateful for my decision.

I have no idea why he's crying, but it shows all his blonde hair well.
Stephen shaved all the boys' heads a couple weeks ago. About half way through Lincoln's he looked up and asked, "Is it brown yet?"


Someday IF we ever get unpacked around here maybe I'll take some pictures of the place and post them. It's proving to be slow going. I was without a dishwasher for a week, illustrated by the disposable plate in front of Lincoln. We had no fridge inside for 2 weeks and no washer or dryer for 3 weeks...you can imagine the mountain of laundry. Once we got all the appliances in place and were ready to get down to unpacking I came down with the WORST strep throat E V E R! I haven't been that sick in years. I'm pretty sure I was on death's door. I didn't actually do anything about it till I realized my throat was rapidly swelling and breathing while laying down was a little tougher. Note to self: Strep doesn't just go away on its own. The kids liked it though because they watched TV ALL DAY for a week straight. I got better and again we were ready to get down to business. Then Lincoln, Lynneah AND Kenzie came down with something, not strep thank goodness. They've all been running fevers, have awful coughs (which end with Lynneah puking all over multiple times a day), and hours of pitiful crying...during the day AND night. Figured while I'm sitting here, at 1:30 AM, getting Kenzie back to sleep again I'd throw some pictures from the old phone on.


** Random Side Note**
STEPHEN'S DEGREE JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL!!!!
WAAAHHH HOOOO
Adios U of A.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Love the pics!

And congrats on the degree Stephen! Woohoo!!!