Friday, February 12, 2010

House and Home...

Garrett has called a trues to his hunger striking ways and is now trying to eat us out of house and home.

For lunch he just ate the following:

1 PB&J (2 full slices of bread, not one folded in half)
2 oranges
1 whole banana
5 baby carrots
1 cheese stick
1 full cup of milk
4 Hershey's kisses (from the Valentine playgroup activity this morning)
1 chocolate cupcake (from the Valentine playgroup activity this morning)

Crazy.

He and Gabriel are eating this much, or more, for just about every meal these days. I'm a little nervous about when they become teenage, bottomless pit, eating machines.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, now that is a good sized meal. I guess there is no middle ground with them huh?

Sheffer's said...

Sounds like your meals are pretty similar to ours! I'm amazed at the amount of fruit the boys can eat in one day! It's great that they like it, but I can't keep up! :D I think I'll need at least 2 fridges when they're teenagers!

Brianna said...

Teenage boys are pretty amazing when it comes to the amount of food it takes to keep them going. On a happier note, i'm glad he's off his hunger strike! :)

Munchkin Invasion said...

Brent and I tried were guessing the other day how expensive our grocery bill will be when all the boys are in high school - we know I'll have to work just to support the nutrition of our children. :)

dhillman said...

cute picture of Garrett!