Monday, September 27, 2010

Dr: 30% effaced and 1 cm dilated, but she's still really high.

Me: Oh good! I'm done, my body hurts, I can't sleep, and she keeps trying to split me in half with that knee or whatever it is.

Dr: Well, we don't want her to come this week; it's still too early.

Me: I agree, but next week will be just fine. Now everything will be ready when she decided to drop into place. *Please let her come early. I'm begging.*

Here's to another really hot week...so the weather guy says. I'm sure loving those! I heard the other day that fall has officially begun, although, I'm suspicious.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Yeah, it only feels like fall if you get up as the sun does! (Which I do, so I can enjoy the hour or two of fall like temps...)

Hey, I went 3 weeks at 75% effaced, and dialated to a 3. It was the most miserable weeks of my life (aside from pneumonia this summer.) So I feel your pain. Hang in there. You can make it! :)

Sharron said...

Didn't I warn you? In our family the heat breaks while you're i the hospital after giving birth.

So get with it missy, the whole world is tired of this heat!!

Brianna said...

So with temps what they are today and past few days...if your mom is right about the heat breaking once you've had the baby...then maybe you could have her...i dont know...this afternoon???

I am so tired of this heat. My drive home each day is the WORST part of it all. I'm sorry that you are going through this pregnant. Hang in there.

Dansie Family said...

the last bit takes forever! but i'll tell you the first 3 months on the outside fly by way too fast.