Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Migraines....

are awful!
Really is there anything more that needs to be said?

Once, when I had a migraine, Stephen asked me what a headache feels like; I had several ways to share the joy of a headache come to my mind. Fortunately for him, I didn't act on any of those thoughts. Since that time, he's had once that he thinks he might have had a headache. Sometimes it's difficult to live to someone that never has his body fail, or gets sick. He's a great guy so I guess I'll keep him anyway. :-D

I hope the kids all get his health.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I have one today...and i can feel it getting worss. I cannot even imagine a life without migraines/headaches. But I'm sure it would be pretty nice.

Hang in there.

Liz said...

Oh Mariah migraines have been one of my biggest trials in this life...I've had months and months go by where I was sick every day. As I'm getting older they are lessening a bit...like only 2-3 a week. That might seem like a lot to most but it's such an improvement and I'm so thankful for any improvement I can get. I've been thankful for the Gospel because of my testimony I didn't commit suiced as comptemplated many many times. I sure hope your feeling better and that these stupid things don't plague you to often in your life time! Teele is the same way...NEVER sick...I've often thought he might have to suffer a really good three day migraine to understand what I go through.

Anonymous said...

Excedrin Migraine. I've seen it work for people that could never get any relieve from prescription migraine meds.

If that doesn't work, temporary decapitation might be the next step.