Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Week...

This week has been annoying. We are both exhausted! He's physically exhausted and I'm just plain ol' all encompassing girl exhausted. I won't go into all the boring car details but will say, back in the day horses never had ignitions freak out, or went kaput because you were 600 miles past due for the 60,000 mile maintenance. Grrrr! All they needed to do was last for two more weeks till the darn school year ended, but oh noooo. Wednesday I managed to break BOTH of our cars; I'm talented like that. One is "running" again; Stephen is talented like that, he fixes what I break. Glad he's mechanically inclined. Isn't it Sunday yet? What, I still have another day of work on Saturday?

This is the s'mester that never ends,
It goes on and on my friend...

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I hear ya! Totally! And we've had weeks where our cars did that too...it was while Rob was away for training! AHH. AND, my semester doesn't end till noon on the 22nd. It's been a long haul! Let's do something to celebrate when its all over!!!!

Brianna said...

Oh, and Rob locked his keys in the car late last night. I came home around 10pm to find him and the girls sitting outside, by the front door...waiting for me to arrive with a key. It was a long night.