Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whew!

I'm almost through the week and have survived so far...kinda. Except, I think I have a cold, or sinus infection, or something. I can't breathe and have started coughing now. If I don't breathe just right my head will throb a little. Fun times. Good thing these boys are so calm and subdued so I can rest and get better. Oh...wait, those aren't my kids? Aw dang!

This little Lincoln of ours is SUCH A CLIMBER! If I'm off my game I'm afraid he's gonna get hurt. He's so quiet and sneaky, kinda like his Aunt Sassy was/is, if I'm not on top of him every second he gets into something...usually something well above ground level. So Scary! Gabriel has done a pretty good job, really a little too good of a job, honing his tattling ability so he'll run in and tell me if Lincoln is doing something, but Garrett just joins in the "fun". Yikes.

School's out next week; having all three home will insure absolutely no chance of recovery. Woo Hoo, I'm excited. Gabriel is doing a summer 1st grade prep program so at least it'll just be a couple of 'em for a few hours each morning.

As a completely random side note: I recently discovered Costco now sells Rice Milk in bulk, not just the soy (fruit of the devil) milk. Anytime we find something for Gabriel sold in bulk it's a very exciting time around here. Then just to make me happier I found that they now sell Clorox in a 3 count box, not just 2. I was seriously excited about that. The little shelf in my laundry closet can hold 3 of the Costco size Clorox bottles. Before they only sold 2 count boxes so I'd buy two boxes and have to figure out where to store the darn 4th bottle. My little problem has now been solved....looovvveee it.

Wow, a nap sounds so nice right now....except Gabriel pick up is in an hour. {sigh} I'm pretty whiny today, that should be nice for Stephen to come home to. Poor guy, it is not easy being married to me.

3 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

That was awesome stream of consciousness. I love it! It's like a window into a mom's head for a little bit....

Dunklees said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Brianna said...

Keep an eye on that cough. If it's whats been going around, it turns to bronchittis in a matter of days, and turns to pnuemonia if left untreated. I should know, I got it and tried to fight my way through. But with very little sleep, and musical season all around me, I just got sicker and sicker. After 3 months of it, I went it and was chewed out for not taking care of it sooner. (but without medical insurance, I needed to get better on my own...oh well, that didn't happen.) Anyway, take care of yourself. K?