Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Lists

In my family we all make out a wish list, then spread them around the family. A couple days ago I had the boys dictate their wish lists for me.

Gabriel (totally self generated list)
~Cuddley giraffe or "Daddy" blue elephant (His "baby" is a little blue elephant he hauls everywhere)
~Puzzle Book (like the one at Nannie's house)
~Little People Train
~Little People Rug like Katelyn's
~A sticky wall that with things that you put on your hands and feet and climb up. (Yeah, he wants a velcro climbing wall like you see at the fair, or on a reality TV show)
If we ever build a house I think that we may have to build a whole room, with velcro walls and a rubber floor, for these little critters to climb all over.

Garrett (mostly self generated list)
~Purple band aids
~Anything with a trailer on it
~Little People farm stuff
~Noisy book (the kind with the buttons that have music, or make sound effects)

I count my blessings that they are still so easy to please.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad I read this! As soon as I get to the mailbox I am going to mail you that Little People rug! Our new toy room is too small to really use it anyway. So don't try to track one down - I don't think they make them anymore anyway. And I will also mail you some people and animals! Who would've guessed these Little People would make so many trips across the country?

Liz said...

I love their Christmas lists! Purple bandAids cracks me up! My RaLee wouldn't like it very much if I put that in her stocking...so they do get harder to please. With Teele out of work I really don't know what we are going to do this year but some how everything alwasy seems to work out! Heavenly Father continually blesses us.

Eldredge Family said...

I needed a band aid yesterday, Purple band aids rang in my ears! Your boys are so cute!

Amanda Griggs said...

That cracks me up! I love the Velcro wall! It takes something special to remember that and ask for it in a Christmas list! You got some cute boys!!

Joni said...

That looks just the like lists my kids gave me this year:}
I wish! You have a darling family. Merry Christmas!