Monday, November 17, 2008

Cousins

When we all got home Gabriel was the first one in the door. I was in the very back and heard, "EW, what's that smell, it smells like poop." I'd made a crockpot dinner; a Mom just can't win. I used a combo of spices for the first time, and was a little bit worried. I'm happy to annouce that it DID NOT taste like poop.

My sister-in-law and I have tried several times to get cousin pictures. It has been exhausting, and a major work out every time we've attempted it. When we all got home I thought we'd try to get a picture with all of them. WOO-HOO! It worked and got some cute shots. They had a blast running around and playing with eachother.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

This is a really cute pic!! I am actually in the same ward as your brother's in laws. I have actually met Tatiana and Ariana. I may have spelled their names wrong. I love the pics though. I know how hard it is to get kids to stay put for two seconds.

Sharron said...

Am I one lucky Nana or what. These four little monkeys make me feel so lucky and blessed. I am so glad that I can spend time with them often and get to watch them growing up. They make me tired and give me energy all at the same time.

For the record, Uncle Bob was right, the grandkids do make the teen years worth it!!

Liz said...

thats too funny mariah.