Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged again

So, I got tagged again by Crystal and Heather. I'm supposed to link to their blogs, then post 7 random things about myself. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LINK TO OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS. Maybe someday I'll figure that part out. So 7 random things will just have to suffice...

1) I absolutly detest cleaning bathrooms. Everything about them disgusts me. EWWW Yuck!

2) I landed myself in handcuffs and in the back of a police car during college. It's a long story that maybe I'll tell someday. I didn't do anything wrong, but the people I was with did...one of them actally got take in by the officers.

3) I participate in an anuual plant assassination every spring. Stephen just sits back and waits for all my plants to die. He's good humored about it though. One of these days I'll get them to all survive.

4) I'm addicted to ice cream. I HAVE to eat it everyday.

5) When I can't get waited on in stores it drives me crazy. They're getting paid to ease my shopping experience, and expidite my trip. When I have the kids with me, and KNOW that I've got limited time before they go wild I get really irritated.

6) I have a crazy, super nose that can smell stuff from miles away; not the sense I appreciate when I'm nausiated.

7) I'm a math IDIOT! I married my engineer minded husband so I'd never have to do another math problem again. My last math class was my sophomore year of high school.

I'm a pretty random person, Stephen says he knew I was weird, but had no idea how weird until after we got married. AWWW, isn't he the sweetest romantic? I just have to remind him that it's endearing, not weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how much alike we are!!!

Linda said...

Good to get to know you better. And you are as funny as ever!