Tuesday, October 14, 2008

According to the myth...

So I had an appointment yesterday to check on the heartbeat of our little addition. The doctor asked if I had any idea about the gender. I told him that this time around I honestly have no idea. (With the first two I knew they were boys, because I had a weird, random dreams that didn't make sense; but I was pregnant with a boy in each of the dreams.) This time I've only had one weird dream and I was pregnant with boy/girl fraternal twins. We know there is only one in there, so that wacky dream didn't help me at all. The doctor said that the heartbeat is on the fast side, and according to the myth that means it's a girl. I know it's just an old wive's tale, but it's fun anyway.

Tomorrow is the sonogram to find out for real. It's kinda exciting not having any idea before we go, but not exciting enough to not find out till the birth. :-D

4 comments:

Molly said...

I like the title of your blog - took me a minute to remember your last name - I know, I'm lame...kinda tried to delete it from my memory! ha,ha - don't tell Saul that. Looks like you are good and busy!

Molly said...

CONGRATS - by the way! I forgot to mention.

Dunklees said...

Oooh! The anticipation can be so exciting! Hope he/she cooperates tomorrow!

Angie said...

YAY you better post TOMORROW what your baby's gonna be! Woo hoo I can't wait to find out!