Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can you change a tire??

Stephen has a fancy dancy phone that he takes pictures with often, then emails them to me. So, that's why I have a bunch of pictures to post today. I still haven't been able to figure out the ones from my camera...someday.

Stephen noticed something in the tire of his truck and took it in to get fixed. The tire guy took the tire back, then started calling other people over to look, then Stephen say him wrestling with the tire. Stephen couldn't figure out what the heck they were doing. When it was all finished they brought this rod out. It was pushed all the way into his tire, only the little silver end showed, it just looked like a nail. This is why he drives his truck on construction sites, and not the little car. I was impressed at his talent for finding such a winner to puncture his tire with.

1 comment:

Liz said...

thats crazy long.