Thursday, April 29, 2010

Impromptu Day Off

Just by a fluke of scheduling I won't have to work today...I think. I need to send in an email to confirm that, but will wait till a little later to make sure all the last minutes needs are already covered. Is that bad? Yes. I should be a ball of productivity, but I don't wanna! If I could just do something with these darn kids they are seriously such productivity inhibitors. ;+D Garrett is having a naughty day. I think he's gonna get thrown outside for a little energy burning time. Well, I guess I'll go get to gettin'...

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Impromptu Days Off are such a special gift!!!! Enjoy it in whatever way serves you best. Being with the boys, catching up on chores, sneeking a nap...it's your call! I'm sure I'd end up doing a little of everything, but I'd be so glad to have that chance! I'm happy for you! :)

Sharron said...

Enjoy sweet Pea!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what little boys were like back in the "olden days" when they worked for hours on end in the fields...I bet that helped them get out all their energy!

Mariah said...

Libby you're exactly right. In the "olden days" those kids were worked so hard, they were exhausted by the end of the day. I need a field...a BIG one.