Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"It's A Dry Heat"

This morning while dropping Gabriel off at school...at 8:00 am...I noticed it was already hot. I was relieved that I'd left the cooler on before we left.

When we got home and opened the door we weren't met with the cool rush of air and I expected, "Dang, I thought I'd turned that cooler on." I ran back to switch it on, and discovered that, I wasn't crazy, it was running. I believe the "dry heat" has left. {:-/

Happy Monsoon.

It better rain on me. I get irritable when it gets humid and I can see the clouds raining everywhere but my part of town. As long as I get a nice rain at the end of the day I can get through the rest of the day. Gotta go...time to start my rain dance.

6 comments:

Liz said...

You poor girl and Preggers on top of all this heat! Here's praying you get that rain!

Brianna said...

I'll do a rain dance too! It's not fair to have to deal with the humidity and get nothing out of it at the end of the day. So I, too, hope the actual rain comes soon.

You're still welcome to come spend a day over here.

Dansie Family said...

i miss those days. we get a mini monsoon here, but nothing like tucson.

Anonymous said...

Humidity in Tucson? I still don't believe it.

Sharron said...

hey, Dad needs work, watch it!

Munchkin Invasion said...

Yes...please...please rain.