Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Lizards and Geckos,

I've been so excited to see your appearance this year. I think you're one of the coolest little critters runnin' around our desert. I appreciate your efforts in eating lots of bugs...because bugs are disgusting! I'm wondering if you could maybe step up your bug consumption efforts just a bit. You see, I have these three boys that keep leaving the door open when they are playing outside. All those bugs you haven't eaten are then getting into my house. I really don't like all those nasty things inside. So, if you could eat a few more each I'm sure we could get this little problem under control. If you have any suggestions that will aid in keeping the dirt outside, rather than all over my floor, I'm all ears.

Thanks for all the bug munching! Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
The Frazzled Mother of Boys

3 comments:

Molly said...

haha - you are so funny.

Brianna said...

Yes please....eat up!!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! I was wondering why you mentioned being tired lately and not having the energy for the boys. I'm so excited for you!!! Our last was a "what the heck" too. Plus if we were going to have another I wanted to start in July and August...not give birth in July and August. I hate when things don't go according to my plans!!