Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're going to have to replace a few things that have worn out (and I have a couple wants) so I was doing some pricing, after that I let myself venture into the pink section. I was just lookin'.

I made a discovery...you can coordinate sandals with sunhats and hair accessories, etc.
Who knew??
No, I didn't buy anything I was just lookin' and stuck to the lookin'.

So, I declare, I told a big fat lie when I told Stephen girls are like boys in the the shoe department. One pair of Sunday shoes, one pair of sandals and one pair of tennis shoes is definitely NOT enough. He's so lucky he didn't make this girl a few years ago. I know how much buying I did for the older boys I won't even venture a guess as to the amount stuff we'd have if I'd had a girl back then. :-) As it has settled in that a baby is really coming and said baby is a girl it's kind of getting exciting. Still a little weird, but an exciting weird. Crazy times....


8 comments:

Brianna said...

You're going to love it! I know I love my little girls...and the shoes, and hair bows, etc!!!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats, and girls are so fun! LOVE YOU!

dhillman said...

Oh man, I just lost a bunch of money...I should have secured that bet I made a few posts ago!

Sheffer's said...

OK, I need your address. Us moms of boys need to stick together when one of us finally gets a girl!!! :D Do you have a Children's Place outlet nearby? I have one that I shop at alot around here, they have awesome 99cent racks! Send me your address so I can send you the things I can't pass up in the girl dept. ;)

Alison said...

Having a girl is totally exciting and they are so fun to shop for. If you end up having a baby shower will you PLEASE be sure I am on the invite list. :)

Sharron said...

Liar, Liar,pants on fire. I saw those little jammies!!!

Dansie Family said...

eliza has literally 20 pair of shoes. luckily for me, 90% of whats he owns are hand-me-downs. congrats!

Tina said...

I'm glad you blog stalked me, cuz I've been blog stalking you for a long time now, and well, I'm glad it's out in the open at last! HAHA! Ok, moving on, YAY for a little girl! And I say you can buy as many shoes as your heart desires for this little one!