Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1 year anniversary


We've just passed the one year mark on having not much more than trickle income. I swing wildly between ticked off and furious about it and feeling so overwhelmingly blessed that we've been able to pull off survival, keeping our house, and keeping Gabriel fed with his darn expensive soy free food, with very little. I've had my stress level raising again lately, and that makes mommy pretty cranky and impatient. A couple days ago was one of those days that I felt overwhelmingly blessed.

These are great! Gabriel is pretty excited, he said, "oh, I like those!" Then he saw the football picture and said, "Hey I play football on the field!" I would love to see what he calls "playing" football since he's never played or really seen it on TV.

We are truly touched. We have been and continue to be blessed in so many ways. It's the little blessings that come right when they are needed, in such unexpected ways that culminate into a great big blessing over time.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Liz said...

what a wonderful blessing.

Sheffer's said...

Isn't it amazing how we are all taken care of in the time we need it?

Brianna said...

Cute clothes! I completely understand about the elevated stress levels...we are pass the 2.5 year anniversary of our really trying times financially. But we have always been blessed by our families, and those in tune with the spirit. My stress levels have been rather high lately as well, and the eve of the night marking one week of Rob being away, my home teacher called to invite the girls and I over for dinner this week. I'm sure they see it as just a little thing, but they had no idea how much it means to me, and how the timing of their call was so perfect. I really needed it at that moment. When life is hard and you can still see the blessings, then you are on the right track! *hugs*