Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Free Day at the Zoo!


You have to pretend this is at the end. As we were looking at the last animal I looked down and Lincoln had had enough. He was sound asleep. I'm sure the heat had something to do with it too.


I love how our little zoo creates so many shady places to get some relief from the sun as you enjoy the animals.


The big boys love this turtle shell. They play in it every time we go to the zoo. Gabriel was in kindergarten so just Garrett got to enjoy it this time.



My monkey boy with the little monkey in training.


I love the look on his face here. I'm not sure what caught his attention, but it sure made a cute picture.


I'm excited to see the new elephant enclosure when it's finished. Garrett looked in and said, "Hey, that one don't have none horns on his mouth." So, we learned about tusks.


I feel like I'm surrounded by animals all the time....maybe I should have been sitting there instead.


They both seemed a little mesmerized by the tranquil fish.

After seeing the fish Garrett asked to go back and see them again for the rest of the day.


My little hatchling.


I thought this was a great place for some fun pictures.

Thanks Melanie for including this on your list of fun family activities, the boys had a great time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute pictures. I love the Tucson Zoo!

Brianna said...

I love the pictures! And hey, if there are any more free days, let me know please...I would love to take my girls again. :)