Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahhh, So Sweet...

This greeted me in my email courtesy of my sweet husband.

Stephen is pretty good humored about letting me do whatever I want, as long as it's feasible, but that doesn't mean he's not gonna tease me...especially about my blog habits. He says it's only a matter of time before we hear something from the pulpit about blogging. I say it counts as socializing since the Mommy's don't manage to get out of the house, talk to to grown-ups, or hang out with friends anymore.

He's threatened to commandeer my blog a couple times so he could put on an embarrassing picture or something. If he ever it does it should be pretty interesting...he's such a guy! There have been a couple times he's taken a picture then sent it to me titled, "for your blog". Unfortunately, those are usually the embarrassing pictures when my hair's all messed up or one of the kids exploded all over me, or I spilled something all over myself, etc...yeah not going to put those on.

4 comments:

Dansie Family said...

tom always tells me they'll start preaching against facebook soon. it is quite addicting and pointless and my entire town is addicted including me and tom. you know it is bad when that is all we can talk about at ward council, and not how bad it is.
blogging at least has some good merits to it.

Brianna said...

I totally count it as socializing...the only kind I ever get!!!

Sharron said...

Funny Mariah, she hasn't figured out that Stephen shows them to me, sends them to me and I put them on my blog. Don't anyone tell her, let her enjoy her very own rosie little alternative world. It's safe, it's totally under her control, at least in her mind and it never ruffles her little henny penny feathers!

Liz said...

LOL I don't have to worry about Teele he doesn't even know how to turn the computer on! So I'm safe in that area.